The Brampton Volleyball League is delighted to be able to host pickup games for our members during the Fall/Winter of 2021. Please note, however, that this year the registration and payment process for pickup games has changed and will now all be done online.
Tuesdays @ Gore Meadows Community Centre
Each week will vary: Co-Ed Spiking 6's / Co-Ed Non-Spiking 6's / Womens 6's
8:00pm to 10:00pm
Thursdays @ Cassie Campbell Community Centre
Co-Ed Spiking 6's
6:40pm to 8:40pm AND 8:40pm to 10:40pm
Thursdays @ Gore Meadows Community Centre
Co-Ed Pairs Reverse 6's Mini Tourneys
8:00pm to 10:30pm
- Players must be double vaccinated and be able to show proof, along with government issued ID, in order to gain access to the facilities where games will be hosted. You will also be required to complete a sign-in sheet upon arrival for contact tracing purposes.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Spots cannot be held for others. Multiple registrations under the same name will be cancelled.
- Cost per player is $12.00 (taxes already included) for regular pickup sessions and must be paid through our website. Payments will not be taken in person. Pricing for tourneys is $30.00 (per pair), but requires only one registration. Also, there are NO REFUNDS so please be sure you can attend before completing registration.
- Players must be 18 years or older on the date of the booked session. No exceptions.
- Each team will consist of 7 players (6 players with one person subbing off) when sessions are fully booked. Participants may be assigned into teams to help ensure skill levels are balanced; no guarantees you will be playing with those you know or came with.
- Only water can be brought into the gyms – NO FOOD. Wet shoes/boots must be left outside the gym as well.
- Familiarize yourselves with the City of Brampton's COVID-19 protocols as they pertain to use of their indoor facilities.
To proceed with registration, click on 'Registration' from the top menu on the BVL website, then click on 'Online Registration', or use this LINK.
Follow the prompts and enter your information as requested - click on 'Register Now' once completed. If all information provided appears in order, a payment link will appear on the following screen. A confirmation email containing the same payment link will also be sent to you. Use either of these links to complete your payment while keeping in mind that it will expire in 15 minutes.
!!! CRUCIAL STEP!!!: When prompted by PayPal, make sure to click the 'RETURN TO MERCHANT' link so that the BVL website can confirm that payment has been received.
League InformationSchedules & Standings Locations/MapsRules (Indoor)Rules (Outdoor) Forms & Waivers
Forum Postings Overview00 Postings for teams looking for players 00 Postings for players looking for a team 00 General postings
There are currently no events posted.
Follow us on Twitter
Tweets by @bramptonvball