How do I manage my Roster?
Go to the Brampton Volleyball League website.
- Log into the system through the ‘Captains Corner’ portal with the user name and password received (login information will be issued after the close of registration). Note: Be sure to check you junk mail folder for the log-in information if you cannot locate the email in your inbox.
- Select the team who’s roster you would like to update from the top ring menu. (Captains of more than one team will see all registered team names appear in the top ring menu.)
- ****Select update profile and change your password by re-typing your new password in the password fields****
- Select the first player position and type the first letter of the players last name. Scroll through the names beginning with that letter (use your arrow keys). If the player is already in our database, the name will appear. Select that player. Move to the next position and repeat until all players have been registered.
- If the player is not in our database you will be asked to enter the information for the player. Click on the ‘add a player’ tab. Once the player has been added you MUST return to step 4 in order to add the player to your roster. The player is NOT automatically added to your roster when you ‘add a player'. *****please make certain that the information you enter for the new player is valid and correct. Failure to do so may result in the player being deemed ineligible to play*****
- Select ‘Update Roster’ the selected players will be listed below your name. The blue question mark indicates that the player has not been activated (returned their email). If you wish to delete a player select the garbage can beside the player name.
- When complete. Log out.
League InformationSchedules & Standings Locations/MapsRules (Indoor)Rules (Outdoor) Forms & Waivers
Forum Postings Overview00 Postings for teams looking for players 04 Players are looking for teams 00 General postings
There are currently no events posted.
Follow us on Twitter
Tweets by @bramptonvball